2015 Sage Riders National----Help wanted

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I really appreciated everybody who came out and helped us with last years race. I believe everybody that helped got a new perspective on what it takes to put on a race and saw that it can be a fun event for the family. I am putting out another request for some help with this years race. The race will be on May 2nd and we will begin marking out the course on April 25th. If you are available in April and want to get some riding in, I welcome you to come out and help us start marking the course. If you are only available on the weekend of May 2nd, I have plenty of positions to fill on race day and could really use all the help I can find in helping clean up all the markings on the course on Sunday.

As always, the pay is better than you will find anywhere else..........we will provide you with a great dinner Friday night, a t-shirt and a cool finisher pin.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Keep me posted if both weekends work. My main need right now is that if you are available race weekend, I want to get you assigned to something that you want to do.
Road crossing
sweeper
check point
umbrella girl

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I am down for the 25th. I forgot to ask Derek..

Derek and I, along with 1 other friend-Kevin, are set for May 1-2! We would prefer road crossing or sweepers on the 1st loop this year... but of course are happy to do whatever you need.
we will have use of a RZR4 again, or our dirt bikes.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I am down for the 25th. I forgot to ask Derek..

Derek and I, along with 1 other friend-Kevin, are set for May 1-2! We would prefer road crossing or sweepers on the 1st loop this year... but of course are happy to do whatever you need.
we will have use of a RZR4 again, or our dirt bikes.

I know if I go and do some digging, can find it........but I am being lazy.......PM me your contact information and let me know for sure if Derek and Kevin are coming. If you have family coming, let me know if they are wanting to go out with you if you are on a road crossing or something else. If there is no family wanting to go out I may put you out as sweepers or possibly remote check.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I've email Neil a few times, but I don't know if I'm on the list, I haven't heard back on what position he wants me to fill.
Maybe just drop him a note if you get a chance.
I have put you as a sweeper on loop 2. If you want to come out and help mark course the weekend before, you are welcome to come out and you can stay in my trailer.

jeeper

I know if I go and do some digging, can find it........but I am being lazy.......PM me your contact information and let me know for sure if Derek and Kevin are coming. If you have family coming, let me know if they are wanting to go out with you if you are on a road crossing or something else. If there is no family wanting to go out I may put you out as sweepers or possibly remote check.

all 3 of us are in. Family will stay at camp and watch racers come in.

PM coming..

jeeper

Paul, I am not going to make it for course set up, as I need to try to finish my truck before the race..

Kevin has shoulder surgery this week, so it looks like he is out, but Derek and I are still in for race weekend. Getting excited!

SpeedyVic

Paul, I'm not going to be able to volunteer this year. I was hoping that I could. I have always looked forward to helping out the last two years, and really wanted to make a third.

I will be attending the Spartan Race in Fort Carson, Co. that weekend.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Paul, I'm not going to be able to volunteer this year. I was hoping that I could. I have always looked forward to helping out the last two years, and really wanted to make a third.

I will be attending the Spartan Race in Fort Carson, Co. that weekend.

No problem. Have fun at the Spartan Race

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Thanks everybody for the help. We had a huge racer turnout for this race....almost 400 total. Brian, I grabbed you guys a couple shirts. send me an address and I will mail them.

Tonkaman

We had a ton of fun out there! My little girl is dead set on being a racer.

We tried to find you before we left sorry we missed you. Thanks inviting us out

jeeper

We had a great time!! Having a radio was fun.. I can't believe how many injuries and broken bikes there were..