Northern Utah 2016 Training day event

RogueJeepr

Here!
You say breakfast and social, is this bring your own food? I'm assuming it'd be hard to plan for the masses.

Just curious I'll be coming with a friend

Yeah BYOF. After everybody has eaten breakfast ,the 4x4 show and social will start . After that we'll tour all the obstacles with spotters for stockish rigs new to the hobby.

Those coming out Friday night if everyone could bring a small bit of firewood. I'm sure we can get a good bonfire going.

McFate

Just to be clear, are we meeting at the Chevron on the corner of Redwood & Main Street in Lehi? Near the big Walmart?

RogueJeepr

Here!
Alright. Less than 24hrs till this kicks off. 6pm at the Chevron. I'll leave my number in case anyone is running behind. 801-9seven one -one one zero two. We will be communicating by CB on channel 19 till departure or otherwise. . If there's anyone without a CB let me know. I will need a tailgunner to keep the pack together (volunteer wanted) .

We'll be staying at the first set of obstacles. I have a spot that has a wind block for the fire, just in case.

I will be monitoring channel 19 Saturday morning for those coming up that morning.

See everyone tomorrow afternoon.
Drive safely.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Looking like I won't be able to show until Sat morning. Excited to see everybody out there. I hope I can find it, I've never been to Little Moab (yea... really.)

Tonkaman

I think I'll head out earlier with the girls so I'll meet you there. I'm not too familiar with the area. How do I know where the first set of obstacles are?

Tonkaman

Here?
08995c288320d1237bdbdd5db34d9fe7.jpg