2018 jk rubicon unlimited

str8axleguy

Hey guys the wife is changing jobs and needs a work vehicle. She’s looking at selling an 18 jk rubicon unlimited. Has 18k, heated leather, auto climate control, pioneer head unit that does car play as well as back camera. Remote start included. It’s white all stock with white factory flares and hard top. What’s it worth?

RockChucker

I’ve never gotten a good trade in offer. The dealer is obviously going to give you as little as possible so they can maximize their profit. Just depends on if you have the time to wait for a private sale to make the larger sale

zgfiredude

Old Fart in Training...
Get on Carvana and plug in the VIN and you'll get a quote from them very quickly. I have had their numbers be quite good on a couple of occasions. If you'd consider getting it to Denver, I think (can verify if you are interested) it's Auto Nation will also buy it outright.....my daughter is going to sell them her 4Runner for 4K over book. If you want to try selling yourself, take an average of Carvana asking prices and slide in a little under that and then stay off of Craigslist.....try FB Marketplace and likely KSL which I don't know much about. Good luck.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Get on Carvana and plug in the VIN and you'll get a quote from them very quickly. I have had their numbers be quite good on a couple of occasions. If you'd consider getting it to Denver, I think (can verify if you are interested) it's Auto Nation will also buy it outright.....my daughter is going to sell them her 4Runner for 4K over book. If you want to try selling yourself, take an average of Carvana asking prices and slide in a little under that and then stay off of Craigslist.....try FB Marketplace and likely KSL which I don't know much about. Good luck.
I looked at Carvana and they wanted to give me $8k under KBB and I had to take it to Las Vegas