Trip Report 2019 Winter 4x4 Jamboree

Bart

Nick, I saw you once at the dinner and then tried to catch up. Never did see you the rest of the evening. I promise I'll add to this but it's been crazy this week and I'm leaving the country tonight.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Nick, I saw you once at the dinner and then tried to catch up. Never did see you the rest of the evening. I promise I'll add to this but it's been crazy this week and I'm leaving the country tonight.

Good luck on your trip!

I was only at the dinner for a minute but had to bail to take the kids swimming as promised... Dad duty. :)

Raleigh

OMF Dave
I'm terrible at trip reports.

Thursday - The Maze with @GER4x4 and his latest Jeep, another friend, Larry, who is not on here, with his LJ and @Bart, tail gunning. It was a wet sloppy mess in some spots with a drizzle most of the day. Larry and his BFG shod LJ made a good showing for the BF Goodrich rep on our trail that day. I wouldn't be surprised to see video of Larry on the website or Facebook (if they have one)

Friday - Front Range same group of friends. We had the GenRight bunch and Sin City Off-road with us . Much nicer day. Rich Klein leading @lil rich ???

Saturday - Chain Reaction with Rich leading again. Another sunny day. Had some impressive buggies on the trail and got to watch them tackle some tough obstacles.

I was midgun on Front Range that day, I was in the 72 Bronco