33x12.5x15r BFG KO A/T w/ american racing steelies

UVRUGBY

These need to go.
As the title states, 33x12.5x15r BFG KO A/T x5 for sale with american racing steelies x4 and 1 aluminum unsure brand lug 6x5.5. the 4 on the steelies have about 92% left of tread, they have been on a dirt road once for about 10 min :rofl: had sense september. SOLD

Pics starting from passenger front and moving around truck clock wise, with spare tire at the end.

IMAG0569.jpg

IMAG0570.jpg

IMAG0579.jpg

IMAG0571.jpg

IMAG0572.jpg

IMAG0580.jpg

IMAG0573.jpg

IMAG0574.jpg

IMAG0581.jpg

IMAG0575.jpg

IMAG0576.jpg

IMAG0582.jpg

IMAG0577.jpg

IMAG0578.jpg

Last edited:

UVRUGBY

ah the one thing i forgot to put on there!! :p

they are standard toyota 6x5.5"

thanks for pointing that out. I updated the OP.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I wouldn't mind the tires but do not need the rims seeing I have a jeep... would any of you toyota owners want to go in half... you take the rims I take the tires?

UVRUGBY

Bump for change of status, these need to go.

Clutch and valve went out in truck, and im not fixing it anytime soon. Tires need to go.

UVRUGBY

so things have changed, and I will let these go at 700, but only with either stock wheels and shitty tires, or just a set of wheels and tires to put under the truck that need to be the 6x5.5 lug.
these are still in new condition, they still have the little rubber things that kids love to pull off the tires. take a look at the photos.

Last edited:

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I'm not really interested in buy all 5 tires, but I would be interested in buying 1 tire/rim combo or just a tire if anyone else wants to go in on a group buy for these? I could give you a stock spare tire/rim from my Toyota...

$700/5 = $140 per person. I know there's several members that have shown interest in a spare tire, so maybe they will chime in. Or if you dont mind parting them out now I could come grab one today. Let me know if you're interested. I'd take one mounted on a black rim.

UVRUGBY

hmmmm, I would be willing to part with a tire, but would prefer they all go at once. But, if nobody chimes in on going in I would let one go, I Have 5 full size, so I have no problem letting just one go. but would kinda prefer that all the blacks stay together, but ya. :D

RNandKT

If the Chick Digs it ....
How much for just the set of 4 tires then? If he bought the single I might be interested in the other 4 if I can afford them. I would even take them off the wheels for ya. I have one of those cheap harbor freight machines.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Let me know, if RNandKT wants the other 4 I'd buy the 5th, and I dont really need a rim though so I could buy just a tire if that's cool.