35x12.50R-17, Xterrain Tires + Wheels

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Yes, it is. Thousands of us appreciate it. And you could get some help, too. ;)

Please don't think of RME like that, all of us non-tools really appreciate having such a cool place to hang out. :hickey: And we are VERY grateful for you and all the admin's hard work.

I just don't need some asshole that doesn't know me from Adam talking sh!t about my wife. I really could care less what he says about me, but mentioning my wife? No boundaries apparently, life must be pretty hard when you're mildly retarded.

If I ever run into him on the trail I doubt it will be pretty.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'll keep an eye open for him on the trail, and be sure to be overly condescending to him and his uber gay XJ.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Well, he's obviously a smart business owner. No bad things can come from pissing of the most influential local off-road board in the state within which you hope to sell rockcrawlin parts to. None at all.

at least his shitbox will be easily identifiable. We should put an APB out on his ass on RME. First person to find his silly XJ and covertly puts an RME sticker on it gets a free lifetime membership. Pictures required.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Huh, interesting... in his profile he claims he's part owner of- http://www.rimrockoffroad.com/

What an excellent representation of his company. Anyone know this Tool?

His XJ apparently-

rad73EE6IMG_0071.jpg

sleep depravation led me to believe that was "Rimjob offroad" lol...might as well be tossed salad offroad for the kind of people it attracts to its doors.

JoeT

Thanks Greg for pouring some bleach in the RME pool. Now if you can do something about the Tacoma virus......:D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
He's probably stoked that his website has 10x's it's usual traffic right now. I wonder if in this case bad press really is bad press ;)

If half of my web traffic were just people looking at what a douche hole I was and to make sure to never do business with me, I'd be seaking other endeavors.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
How does he get off calling Greg names, he's the Dumb F*** who posted sh!t for sell in the lounge. Making cracks at his wife. I hope one of us see him on a trail and he needs help, or better yet he has been stranded for a few days and needs some water, then we can piss in a bottle and tell him there you go doucher as we drive off.

Not the best choice to act like a dick with your company name on the line. There are3 reasons I don't say where exactly I work because if I say something stupid that makes me look like a dick it does not represent my company. It just represents 97wrangler, and who the F*** am I anyway, a nobody.

Thursty

What a d bag!!

I just want to thank you, Greg, for all that you have done with RME, and I'm sorry this even happened. Three cheers for Greg. :greg::greg::greg:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
Please don't think of RME like that, all of us non-tools really appreciate having such a cool place to hang out. :hickey: And we are VERY grateful for you and all the admin's hard work.

X2! if it wasn't for RME I wouldn't have any friends :sick:

Anyway Greg, I wouldn't stress over that dude... A$$ Hat anyway :-\

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
How does he get off calling Greg names, he's the Dumb F*** who posted sh!t for sell in the lounge.

Greg moved it from the 4 sale forum to here, so that we could all feel good knowing that there are people out there that will always make us look good.

Thanks Greg!