40th Annual Moab Easter Safari

TimB

Homesick
I'll be there. Leading PSM Sunday, leading GBR Monday, goofing off otherwise. Have not made my mind up for big saturday but probably sign up for 7MR - my friend Bob leads that and I like to run with him.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I'm HOPING I'll be going. Which is the best weekend to be there just to see everybody roll on potato salad hill and check it all out?? I've never been to ejs so I just wanna go check it out and figure out where I want to wheel next year. I'm planning on finding a spot to camp somewhere. In my car in a parking lot if I have to. any suggestions on that?? anybody else camping??

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
i think we are going to do metal masher on thursday, elaphant hill on friday, and we registered for poisen spider on saturday. i hope we get PSM, if not our other choices on saturday are hells, and steel bender.

feel free to join us on thursday the 13th and friday the 14th. so far it will just be me and jeepinjoe.(if he has a jeep to take with him this year):rofl:

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
pELYgroso said:
is it gonna be possible to find a place to camp?? Do they allow people to just kinda find a nice spot just anywhere??
You might not find anything close but I am sure you can find something. All BLM land around Moab is camping in designated spots only.

wildkid

...Jeepless...
Thanks....
post-272-1140809332_thumb.jpg

SPEED

Her name is "Jaju"
Well guys... I'm pretty sad to say that my hope to go has been shattered by school, haha.

I found out that my Spring break doesn't start until the Monday after Easter... aka the Monday after the Safari ends. BOO!!! Of course I could head down for Easter weekend but I highly doubt I'd be in a hotel and getting on the trails I want is probably impossible so I guess my trip will be waiting until that following week...

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
My schedule

Sat 4/8 - Rose Garden Hill - 4 (Gunning)
Sun 4/9 - Poison Spider Mesa - 4
Mon 4/10 - Pritchett Canyon - 5
Tue 4/11 - Metal Masher - 4 (Leading)
Wed 4/12 - Kane Creek - 4 (Gunning)
Thur 4/13 - Seven Mile Rim - 3 1/2 (Navigating for my wife as she leads the Women's Run)
Fri 4/14 - Hell's Revenge - 4 (Leading)
Big Sat 4/15 - Behind the Rocks - 4+ (Gunning)
Sun 4/16 - Steel Bender - 3 1/2+ (Leading)

Come join me whenever you can!!!!

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Bummer! I had hotel reservations, but had to cancel. Financial woes dictate that I won't be heading out there this year. I will be back next year, and hopefully for many years to come. Everyone have a great time. As someone already posted, have fun, don't take anything to serious, and maintain your patience.

toyrunner

Any one for Hell's Revenge

Red Rocker and I are down here in Moab. We are planning on Hell's Revenge tomorrow and would like some company, anyone up for it?

Even if you plan to run another trail let us know, we would like to run in a group.