4x4 shop for sale

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
That is the Rad Jeeper. Brad has been trying to sale it for years. His shop fills a great niche in the area. His is one of the few shops that will take on a job that is more then just bolt ons. This is the kind of shop that will do a frame off restoration on a cj5. Who else does that? I don't see them building a KOH car anytime soon, but that's not their game and that's okay.

A hard working owner/opperator (one man band) could make a pretty good living by taking over this shop. And at the listed price, if he includes everything he has, it's a good deal.

Rock Taco

That is the Rad Jeeper. A hard working owner/opperator (one man band) could make a pretty good living by taking over this shop. And at the listed price, if he includes everything he has, it's a good deal.

It looks to me that he is just selling the name and client list for that price.

"This business is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and has been in operation for about 8 years. It specializes in the repair, modification, and customizing of Jeeps and other four wheel drive vehicles. The business is doing well and had its best year in 2012.

The Jeep Shop has an excellent reputation for quality work and does very little advertising but instead is focused on doing quality work at a fair price. What limited advertising is done is quite effective. The shop does everything from general repair work, engine conversions, transmission swaps, custom fabrication, roll cages, wiring, gear changes, locker installs, etc. We like to be the customer’s one stop Jeep and 4x4 Shop.

Most of the suppliers are very convenient to the shop which is a significant factor in time and effectiveness. In addition, the business is located conveniently by two major freeway on/off ramps, a commuter rail station, and is 5 minutes from downtown SLC.

The area of Salt Lake City that the business is located in is experiencing major economic growth and development. In the last several years we have seen a Wal-Mart, Lowe’s, Target, Costco, and Sam’s Club go in. In addition, a 350 unit apartment complex went in next door, a new restaurant, a new car wash, and a new very popular bar and grille. There is also a Home Depot just a few minutes away. Salt Lake City’s professional baseball stadium, a community recreation center and pool are near by as well.

Many commercial charge and COD accounts are established with major Jeep and 4x4 suppliers. In addition, accounts are established with all local parts houses which greatly facilitates effective operation of the business. Additionally, there is a DUNS number that goes with the sale of the business that will aid the new proprietor in opening credit accounts. This is a great opportunity to own the business you have always dreamed of.

Note: Business is for sale due to "Wife's Request". Owner lives out of town and only sees family on the weekends. Thus, a change has been requested.

Price listed is just for the business. Shop and tools also available. Contact for pricing and details."

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
It looks to me that he is just selling the name and client list for that price...

I think your right, though his previous ads did include the tools/equipment as well as the shop location. The location is great for a small 4x4 shop, easy access to Trax and the freeway. Guessing Brad is keeping that or selling it separate of the business.

airmanwilliams

I wish I could buy this SOOO bad! I want to say goodbye to school for awhile and just get into something like this and help some people as well as learn more about the 4x4 world.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I always thought the name was funny. Brad used to get a ton of mail sent to him with the name "Rad" instead of Brad. The name kind of stuck.