4x4 shops in Utah Valley?

Ford Prefect

Ok, so, I am from colorado where 4x4 shops are on every street corner. Here I can not seem to find any. Would anyone be willing to give me dirrections to any 4x4 shops in Utah Valley please?

Thanks a lot

Brian

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Is Rocky Mountain High 4x4 the one that Curtis McNeil started / works for whatever?

hawkeye

Curtis McNeil and Charlie Copsey are co-owners of Just 4 Fun in Lindon.They are great guys and do a lot of good work. PM me if you need their phone number.

Ford Prefect

Tanks Yall,

I am looking for different things for my Jeep, not a service center. Thanks for those who had service only places, my mistake for not being more clear.

Cheers
Brian

Bart

Rocky Mountain High has moved to about 680 North just off of State. They are right across the street from Big O Tire on the west side of State. Easy to see their sign.

gksspot

If your buying products its hard to overlook the internet... I will NEVER buy aftermarket (mass manufactured) parts from a store, overhead and other expenses make them have to mark it up a significant amount.
Maybe when Im not a poor college student I would pay the extra amount but while my time is still not worth much I will surf the web for a bit to get a lot lower prices on stuff... I know it sucks for the offroad retailers that are brick and mortar but so is Capitolism

TremorGTO

93 ZJ
hawkeye said:
Curtis McNeil and Charlie Copsey are co-owners of Just 4 Fun in Lindon.They are great guys and do a lot of good work. PM me if you need their phone number.

hey could you send me the number for those guys at Rocky moantain high 4x4?

Ford Prefect

Well, I really really dislike Bestop, because they are WAY high priced people who, in my opinion, have no problem with charging you two or three times the value of a product because they are the only ones that make it. Like, I needed hardware for my bikini. They have these stupid tie downs that the straps tie to. Well, I lost the tie down's and no one (pepboys/autozone) seems to have what I need. I finally went with a U-joint replacement kit, and used those brackets to tie the top to. (funny, but it works great)

No one seems to sell a duster deck cover, or a strapless bikini other than Bestop. So, I have no real choices on that. I find that going online takes forever to find a price that is comprable to the prices I am used to finding the the 4x4 shops back in Colorado. Therefore, it seems wise to me just to go to the store.

Furthermore I need parts for the windjammer that I already have from them. Then on top of that I just like putting my hands on a thing, and having a real good look at it before I spend money on it. Call me old fashion... :)

Cheers, and thanks all for the shops you pointed out!

Brian