5 mile

Samarig

possibly.

trying to make sure I've got a trailer for the weekend. I was thinking little moab but I've wanted to try the trails out there too. if I do go, when and where should I meet you all at?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Bleeding_raptor said:
what time are you all meeting at the cheveron???

I need to go to the Teraplus Jeep show in the morning and then I was going to head out. The show runs from 10-1. I'd be a little surprised if I didn't bolt a little early and show up at the trailhead around 1. White Super duty with a red/white hacked YJ on the trailer if you see me.

Bleeding_raptor

Bloody Mess
Im not sure how to get to the traihead exactly I haven't been there in about 3 years I have to be back in West Valley by about 3:30 and was hoping to get up there earlier with some people

Meat_

Banned
mbryson said:
I've got a couple of things to do for U4WDA in the morning regarding the Teraflex + Jeep show. I'll be headed out after I get that stuff taken care of. :D
:mad2: I don't know if I'm going to make it. I won't know if I'll be there until about 30 min before I get there..... so don't anybody wait on me.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I think I'll go.... Been couped up all week with busy work. Plus, I just 'modified' my brakes, so I want to test them out on the rocks...See if they work any better....

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I went out today.......

hits_the_dirt.jpg

James K..... It's in the dirt :D

I saw Lenny out there as they were leaving. I ran the trail with a few issues (when I put my lower radiator hose on (months ago, I'm sure), I didn't tighten the clamp very well. Dumped all my coolant :rolleyes: A very COOL Jeeper at the top of the tailings pile had a gallon to get me back to the F*rd. Rig seems to work pretty decently.), got back to the truck, loaded up and drove home through Tooelle and still beat Lenny & co. home. :D Saw them get off the 2600 South exit in Bountiful. :D

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
mbryson said:
I went out today.......

hits_the_dirt.jpg

James K..... It's in the dirt :D

I saw Lenny out there as they were leaving. I ran the trail with a few issues (when I put my lower radiator hose on (months ago, I'm sure), I didn't tighten the clamp very well. Dumped all my coolant :rolleyes: A very COOL Jeeper at the top of the tailings pile had a gallon to get me back to the F*rd. Rig seems to work pretty decently.), got back to the truck, loaded up and drove home through Tooelle and still beat Lenny & co. home. :D Saw them get off the 2600 South exit in Bountiful. :D

Did you overheat, or did you catch it in time?