Official 5th Annual RME Moab BBQ - RSVP Now!

RME

RME4x4.com

As some of you have already seen, we opened up the RSVP form earlier last week. It's time for us to get a head count for the BBQ so we can plan on how much food to have ready. We have also included an option to pre-pay to help cover initial costs, but it's not required. However, any help is much appreciated!

RSVP Form and all information about the BBQ including the menu and raffle info can be found here: http://www.rme4x4.com/rmebbq.php

Huge thanks to our BBQ Giveaway sponsors!
As more donations for the giveaway come in, we will be updating this thread.

Tickets for the giveaway will be available at the BBQ. Must be present to win. Don't miss out, there are going to be a lot of great prizes, really good food and some fun entertainment this year. :)

TomWoods.jpg
TeraFlex.jpg
SummitMachine.jpg
CruiserOutfitters.jpg
SextonOffroad.jpg
NovakAdapt.jpg
RuffStuff.jpg
BobsLockKey.jpg
TkCustoms.jpg
MasterPull.jpg
AllJeep.jpg
Armed.jpg
LowRange.jpg
MoabReady.jpg
MMP.jpg
MoabBrewery.jpg
Groggs.jpg

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
And there are more sponsors to add to this amazing list of donators!!!

Only two weeks left so make sure to reserve your dinner becuase its going to be really yummy! :D:D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Thanks for the RSVP's! Keep them coming if you are planning on attending. :)

Added a couple more sponsors. Big thanks to all who have stepped up!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
11 days to go! We need your RSVP's in by this weekend so we know how much food to buy. Please get them sent in. :)

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I am getting so excited about this!! Lots of fun things planned!!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Hey everyone!! Spread the word and get your RSVP's in asap. I will be getting the food for the BBQ this weekend and need to know how many to cook for!

Thanks to everyone that has already RSVP'd, your awesome and I look forward to seeing you all there! :D

If you are a memeber of RME you're more than welcome to bring any family or friends even if they are not a registered user! :D

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I RSVP'd and paid. Do I need to pay for my 2 year old girl? I paid for me my wife and my 5 yr old son, but didn't know about her.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I RSVP'd and paid. Do I need to pay for my 2 year old girl? I paid for me my wife and my 5 yr old son, but didn't know about her.

No...I would say kids 3 and under can grub down for free. :)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Added another sponsor! We have a lot to giveaway in the drawing this year. :D
I also wanted to note that if you don't RSVP for dinner you are still invited to come hang out and attend & purchase giveaway tickets. I wasn't sure if that was clear or not.