Wanted 5x4.5 to 5x5 wheel adapter/spacer.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I am wanting some spacers/adapter to fit some JL rims on my YJ. Anyone have anything laying around they want to sell. I am stepping up to 35s and 17s.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I am wanting some spacers/adapter to fit some JL rims on my YJ. Anyone have anything laying around they want to sell. I am stepping up to 35s and 17s.
I’m jealous, as I want to exactly the same with my YJ, but I desperately need gears with the 31’s on mine.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I have a set. I think they are 1.5” wide as I recall. Got them used from a guy who said they were 2” wide. I bought a new 2” set instead. They’re in fine shape. Don’t recall what I paid for them or what going prices are like. $50 plus the ride?

kmboren

I have a set. I think they are 1.5” wide as I recall. Got them used from a guy who said they were 2” wide. I bought a new 2” set instead. They’re in fine shape. Don’t recall what I paid for them or what going prices are like. $50 plus the ride?
I am waiting to here what the backspace is of DAAs wheels. Then I will know what I need. Definitely will keep them in mind.

kmboren

Looks like I am going to need 2 inch spacers. Thanks though.