South-West Utah 6th Annual Jared Memorial Run November 3rd-5th

Bart

BTW, if there's anyone going down that has room to haul a 4'x8'x12.5" camper stand down to Kevin's house, it would be appreciated. With my new setup I'm finding that I'm very limited on space.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
BTW, if there's anyone going down that has room to haul a 4'x8'x12.5" camper stand down to Kevin's house, it would be appreciated. With my new setup I'm finding that I'm very limited on space.

I'll have to measure the Gladiator bed. If it'll fit, it'll ship :D (tailgate would be down obviously)

Edit: Jeep Gladiator bed size (length x width x depth): 60.3 inches x 44.8 inches x 33.9 inches
---Hrrrrmmmm... can it be unscrewed or similar so it's less wide?

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I might just have to come and pick ot up one of these days. A chance I am coming up with the truck first weekend of December.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Just reserved at the Best Western in La Verkin for Friday and Sat night. Heading to Vegas on Sunday for a work conference. I'm bacheloring it for the whole trip now so I can likely find you guys on the mountain for Friday. I'll likely leave pretty early from Bountiful?

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
My Jeep has been sitting on the trailer for 3 weeks since my wife killed it in Moab. It even got snowed on while I was in Cali the last few days :grimacing:

1666891673837.png

kmboren

I was hoping the 70s would hold out but still decent weather On Friday and Saturday. Looks like we might run into a little moisture on Thursday with cooler temps. Might actually put the buggy seat heaters to use finally.Screenshot_20221027-112524_KSL Weather.jpg

kmboren

We will be meeting here at 930 each day.
Dropped pin

If you don't have a state park pass or don't want to pay for one then enter here and follow the road over to the tunnel.

Dropped pin

I know I have probably 3 including myself on Thursday. One or 2 more on Friday. Probably a bunch more on Saturday. Looking forward to celebrating Jared's Birthday with everybody. See you soon.