700r4, th350, th400

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I have a th400 from an 86 K30 chevy. It had a 205 behind it. Its been sitting in my garage for a while. I even have the 205 still.

stimmie

I have a THM350 that I rebuilt at UVSC and has been sitting since... but it's a 2wd... So if you had the right output... you could re-rebuild mine... it's got all new parts.

ricsrx

I have a 700r4, 4x tranny, I purchased it off RME then found another that already had the toyota adapter, .

$350.00

TubeToy

TubeToy
well DaveB does it run and I all ready have the 205 i have two of them but only have a manual adapter behind it and need the one off the auto, if your willing to part with it,

And how much do you guys want for them and are they all in working order and ricsrx does the 700r4 work, and does it have to torq converter with it, thanks

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
The tranny came out of a truck I bought for the axles. The PO said he had it rebuilt but that was a few years ago. I haven't pulled the pan to see what things look like. The truck didn't run at the time because of an engine fire. The 205 and adapter that I have for the th400 is for the newer style round 205 input pattern which I understand is harder to find than the oval shaped adapter.
I'll take $100 for the tranny if you want it.

ricsrx

my tranny was purchased from lizard lips here on RME, he said it ran and has been rebuilt, i didnt run it, it does come with the converter. but no TV cable.
sorry thats all the info i have on it.