87-93 Fox Body Mustang Coupe

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Nothing is as ugly as a Mustang II. Pre-'69 or fox bodies are the only mustangs I have ever liked. Good luck with the search.

mombobuggy

If you ever want to sell that Rick let me know.

I've always wanted to throw one in a samurai.
I think a man in orem has an 87 turbo t bird motor for sale. it came out of my old grey sand sprite. The second injected intercooled torbo ford built in utah in 87. man I miss those days but not the busted jokeswagen transaxles. I have his #if your interested let me know. Man 197hp would make a sammy scary.

ricsrx

I think a man in orem has an 87 turbo t bird motor for sale. it came out of my old grey sand sprite. The second injected intercooled torbo ford built in utah in 87. man I miss those days but not the busted jokeswagen transaxles. .

yes I also have a few blown transaxles in the shop.

bump for the 5.0

and yes i have a 5.0 i pulled out of an 87 mustang coupe. great doner car

mombobuggy

I bought my wife an 87 turbo coupe. she loved the car one day she came home kinda sheepish like with a speeding ticket in her hand for going 120mph on her way to Fayetteville ark. the part that made me mad was she did not even ask him to reduce it or not write her up what is the point of being a young beautiful girl if you cant even talk your way out of a ticket..? Fun car!

Cascadia

Undecided
Haha. Nice. I grew up in Florida. If you didn't have a 5.0 in high school you were nobody. Needless to say I didn't have one. There were probably 75-100 5.0's at my school. There was only one jeep. It was bling'd out with chrome, lowered, and had 14" wire wheels. When I moved to Utah it all transitioned to everyone had a jeep or a cruiser. So my 5.0 dreams got put on the back burner. But I'm ready for one again.

Russ, isn't Chestons a mustang ll? No thanks. ;)

Nate, no I'm not giving up on the truck. I found the one I want. Just have to wait for the guy to want to sell it. He said sometime this year.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Haha. Nice. I grew up in Florida. If you didn't have a 5.0 in high school you were nobody....

So my 5.0 dreams got put on the back burner....

But I'm ready for one again

So, you are trying to go back to your high school days to try to impress the people who were cool back then???
He he.