92 chevy full size blazer tranny rebuild

01XJ

I just had the tranny done in my 92 k1500 full size blazer and im not very happy. I guess they installed a shift kit without saying anything and now my shift points suck. I have lost so much power in my blazer now since this rebuild. It shifts in to second gear at 11mph at wot and by 40 I'm in od. It sucks. Is this due to the shift kit? I know nothing about transmissions but i sure wish when i get on it from a light or driving down the road it would go like it used to. It used to get up.and go because i could get it up into the higher rpm range before it shifted. Now shifting at.11mph i have no power. Even holding it wot from.a stop I'm in od by 40. Any way to fix this so i can get my power back? Im probably going to take it back to aamco and tell them i hate it fix it, after all i did pay 1900 bucks for the damn rebuild[emoji50] [emoji107]

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Take it back--it might be as simple as them not adjusting the TV cable properly. A shift kit will just make the shifts firmer, not necessarily alter the shift points.