94 Grand Cherokee Hub Questions

Caleb

you're talk about the unit bearing correct? If you are I would suggest hitting up some junkyards. I dont know if you can get them from anywhere besides the dealer and last time I checked they were a couple hundred each. This was for an XJ but I think they are pretty much the same thing.

Caleb

EKSJAE said:
same thing. you can get them at most parts stores. i think they are looking for a good deal on some new ones. i payed $180.00 each for mine, and they didnt like the sound of that.

thats cool you can get them from parts stores now, I know when I checked (it was a few years ago, or more) no one had them. Thats about the price I was remembering (around $200 is what I was thinking).

RockPaws

It's All About Rocks!
When you install the new hub, use anti-sieze in the bolts and axle splines.

When servicing "wear" parts on a vehicle. I always perfer to purchase new parts for my customers or my vehicles. Just not worth installing a used part, specially if I need to rely on it.
I don't know about you all, but I really get tired of going to the big AUTO PARTS stores. Only to find they have no clue or "its not the computer, it does not come your your vehicle". And im holding it my hand??
I puchase my auto parts at "Parts Connection" 9750 S. 700 E. Sandy, UT 572-0272. Complete machine shop too. Real car guys that actually know what their talking about. Very good customer service. :D

Last edited: