94 ZJ 7" long arm, 35 KM2s, Ford 8.8 etc

Marshall

Was That a U-Joint?
Need to sell my 94 ZJ
4.0L, Auto, NP231
198000 miles, salvage title due to dent in rear passenger door.
7" Iron Rock Offroad long arms in front, custom long arms in rear.
Ford 8.8 Rear (disc brakes)
HP Dana 30 Front
4.88 gears
Spartan Lockers front and rear
Custom front and rear bumpers, sliders, gas tank skid, steering box brace, Radiator support, diff guards.
JKS Quicker Disconnects
Teralow 2 low
Short Shaft Kit
35x12.50r15 BFG KM2s on American Racing 15x8 aluminum wheels
Full size 35" spare, non matching.

Asking $3500, don't want to sell but unfortunately have unexpected medical bills in my immediate family.

Call or text anytime:
Marshall (801)529-5598

Will post pictures as soon as I get home Thursday morning (5/31)

SICK99TJ

Not trying to bust your balls but who cares, did you do it? If not it is a 3500 dollar car..
Why would an insurance company TOTAL a vehicle instead of fixing a $300 dent? Unless there was some major insurance fraud going on, it doesn't make sense...

Marshall

Was That a U-Joint?
I bought it with a salvage title and that was the reason the previous owner gave me and I haven't founded any other damage at all...granted a 94 ZJ isn't worth much. By time an insurance company pays to fix the dent, replace the factory cladding (now removed), and possible repaint...maybe it really did cost more than the value. When I bought it I wasn't too bothered because everything else on the Jeep is straight so I never thought much of it.

Marshall

Was That a U-Joint?
I just looked at the title, it says "rebuilt / restored" not "salvage"...don't know what the difference is between the two but there you have it for what it's worth.