'95 Jeep Wrangler YJ

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Im parting out a real beauty of a jeep.

Its complete with a hard top full hard doors, rear bench seat, 2.5L, AX5 5 speed transmission, in pretty good shape all around. I also have a set of 60s i need to unleash as well. The front is a high pinion king pin out of a '79 Ford 1 ton and the rear is out of a '79 ford as well. I have 60 spindles bored out as well for it to accept 35 spline shafts. The front is a dually but I have chevy knuckles that are fabbed up for a double stack heim on the driverside. If thats what your looking for. I had this whole project for the little guy but things have changed a little.

Im open to offers or even willing to sell the jeep as a whole.
2,500.00 OBO
I posted this price to keep the post up but open for offers. Not really set on the price
Thanks for looking...
Ill post pics up later today possible tomorrow morning..

Casey Beach
801-664-6136

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Im parting out a real beauty of a jeep.

Its complete with a hard top full hard doors, rear bench seat, 2.5L, AX5 5 speed transmission, in pretty good shape all around. I also have a set of 60s i need to unleash as well. The front is a high pinion king pin out of a '79 Ford 1 ton and the rear is out of a '79 ford as well. I have 60 spindles bored out as well for it to accept 35 spline shafts. The front is a dually but I have chevy knuckles that are fabbed up for a double stack heim on the driverside. If thats what your looking for. I had this whole project for the little guy but things have changed a little.

Im open to offers or even willing to sell the jeep as a whole.
2,500.00 OBO
I posted this price to keep the post up but open for offers. Not really set on the price
Thanks for looking...
Ill post pics up later today possible tomorrow morning..

Casey Beach
801-664-6136

Does the Jeep run and drive with the 4 cyl. or is it sans axles?

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
O no this beauty has axle. Just has some blow by runs and drives. Doesnt have a radiator but other than that its good. Little rust

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Im thinking about 1200 but im up for reasonable offers or trades for a low mileage 6.0