A Bloody Newbie

Bleeding_raptor

Bloody Mess
Hey All
I am new to the forum. My buddy Marvin (RP) pointed out this place to me. SO far it has been good getting anwsers to all my stupid questions with out making me feel like a dumba$$. I am sure that more questions are to come :eek: . Hopefully I can get a rig up and running soon enough to get out and hit the trails. So far I got a frame and tranny. With any luck more will come fast.
Raptor

Bleeding_raptor

Bloody Mess
What's in a name?

Herzog said:
Welcome. :D

What's the story behind the name?

Well as far as the Raptor, I can not really remember where this got started I was called Raptor in high school and of all the different names I was called Raptor was the only good one that stuck. I have alot of other nicknames that are very offensive so I don't reallt use tham lol. I got the bleeding part working in a kitchen. I used to cut myself so much that the guys I worked with started saying "look here comes Bleeding Raptor" and that pretty much stuck. Low and behold I was their boss before I quit there. Who says blood and guts get you nothing?
Raptor

utahxjer

Bleeding_raptor said:
Well as far as the Raptor, I can not really remember where this got started I was called Raptor in high school and of all the different names I was called Raptor was the only good one that stuck. I have alot of other nicknames that are very offensive so I don't reallt use tham lol. I got the bleeding part working in a kitchen. I used to cut myself so much that the guys I worked with started saying "look here comes Bleeding Raptor" and that pretty much stuck. Low and behold I was their boss before I quit there. Who says blood and guts get you nothing?
Raptor
Welcome, and tell us what restaurant you work at so we don't go there. Blood in my spagetti doesn't sound good. just kiddin :D

Bleeding_raptor

Bloody Mess
Well uhhhh.........

utahxjer said:
Welcome, and tell us what restaurant you work at so we don't go there. Blood in my spagetti doesn't sound good. just kiddin :D

I figure that is why I am a engineer in a hotel now rather than working in a kitchen lol.
Raptor