A couple St. George pics

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Tjjeepjunkie said:
Great pics! and it was a great time cant wait until next time

Any pics of the 3 wide race up widowmaker?

I've got tons of pics of the Rock Racing, I'll try get them up tonight or tomorrow. :cool:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
the green rig is the icelandic guys' XJ. Not sure of the keyboard translation of their names.

Nice guys, cool rig, in need of tow rig very badly.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
utahxjer said:
That vid made it look eeeeaaasssssyyyy!!!
It got more difficult every time someone went up it. The first time I went up it in the morning was easiest, and it got much slicker by the end of the day.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Cody said:
the green rig is the icelandic guys' XJ. Not sure of the keyboard translation of their names.

Nice guys, cool rig, in need of tow rig very badly.
Emil and Einar Emillson. Definately need a tow rig... :rofl:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Hickey said:
I have envy.... Cody are you still running 4.10's? doesn't seem too bad...
I don't think you ever got an answer to this. Cody still has the 4.10s, but he just installed Teralow t-case gears, so he is now appropriately geared, and the thing works great.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
RockMonkey said:
I don't think you ever got an answer to this. Cody still has the 4.10s, but he just installed Teralow t-case gears, so he is now appropriately geared, and the thing works great.
oh I see. I guess I need that now too.. :(

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Floppy Hat said:
Did they drive the XJ to St. George? :eek: That sounds cool, but I'm sure it made for an extra long drive.

Oooh, you have NO idea. They were flat-towing the XJ down there. Betcha can't guess what they were towing it with.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did anyone take a picture of it, or was everyone too dumbfounded to think at that point? :rofl:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
I Lean said:
Oooh, you have NO idea. They were flat-towing the XJ down there. Betcha can't guess what they were towing it with.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did anyone take a picture of it, or was everyone too dumbfounded to think at that point? :rofl:

volkswagon van :D