A fun little spot.

jp008

Went up to our little sweet spot in Northern Utah taday and messed around. 10 vehicles in and 3 made it.
Myself
bb88
BigOxj
Skrit89
Ben C
and some other non-RME'ers

Last edited:

jp008

There is more but body damage from the waterfall up is GOING to happen. Just past the waterfall is what we call "The Land of the Giants" The boulders are HUGE. The biggest problem with this place is all the loose stuff and as far as I know there is no outlet. So what you go up, you must come down etc... The first .3 miles of the trail is the easiest. bb88 and myself got ALOT of body damage today.
The pic of Brett (bb88) on his side has a funny story. He was going up the waterfall and well... slipped. So we hooked the winch to me and he had to winch up the fall on his pass side.

me:
Both sides of the Targa
Hood
Both rear Quarter
t-case mount
very loose steering (draglink and tie rod shot)

bb88:
Let's just say the roof and hood are still straight
The exo took a beating.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
jp008 said:
There is more but body damage from the waterfall up is GOING to happen. Just past the waterfall is what we call "The Land of the Giants" The boulders are HUGE. The biggest problem with this place is all the loose stuff and as far as I know there is no outlet. So what you go up, you must come down etc... The first .3 miles of the trail is the easiest. bb88 and myself got ALOT of body damage today.
The pic of Brett (bb88) on his side has a funny story. He was going up the waterfall and well... slipped. So we hooked the winch to me and he had to winch up the fall on his pass side.

me:
Both sides of the Targa
Hood
Both rear Quarter
t-case mount
very loose steering (draglink and tie rod shot)

bb88:
Let's just say the roof and hood are still straight
The exo took a beating.
I don't have much body to damage. ;) Let me know when you guys are going to go again.

jp008

James K said:
oh man wheres the love no invite :(

looks like fun. you suck :D

We had a BBQ at ben c's place. At this get together bb88 and myself were saying we should have invited you and Shawn.

James I will let you know in advance when we hit the trail.

jp008

It is in the No. Ogden area. There is NO way to legally get to it right now because the paved road has been closed. The last time we were up there the road was open which was in May. I went up there the other day and there were still barricades and K-rails crossing the road. :(

As far as the gun goes I believe he is an officer. I had just met him that day he knows the guys that were with us from Sky's Extreme.

MattL

DevinB said:
Out of curiousity, does that bother you to see a gun on someone's hip?
Devin

no not at all. just not something i have seen very often in pictures posted here..

jp008

Andy said:
Why is that road closed? I know where it is but I won't tell if you don't. ;)

Andy

I understand the main road was closed due to future construction.

When it opens I'll be sending some PM's ;)

jp008

SUPERFLY said:
what kinda truck is that white one? it looks like a four runner but the front is bobbed or somethin

(can i get a pm too? :D )

1998 Suzuki Sidekick.................................................................................

seriously it is a Sidekick.