A new low in childrens toys.

britney

Queen of Chit!!
This is straight from the ad...
Barbie Doll & Tanner Dog
This very special Barbie doll is accompanied by her pet dog Tanner. Tanner is soft and fuzzy, and his mouth, ears, head and tail move — just like a real dog. Tanner comes with a dog bone and chew toys, and you can open his mouth to "feed" him dog biscuits. When Tanner has to go to the bathroom, Barbie doll cleans up with her special magnetic scooper and trash can.

* Tanner dog has movable mouth, ears, head and tail
* Comes with doggie biscuits and a pooper scooper

Attachments

• barbie.jpg
    barbie.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6

britney

Queen of Chit!!
So basically the dog eats the treat(poop) then lifts it's tail and poops it out.
I just saw the commercial and had to share.
What is the world coming to when a pooping dog is childrens entertainment??

So I called to tell my mom about the funny new toy and we were discussing what's next.
I decided there should be a drunk Barbie with wobbly legs that pukes at the push of a button.
She suggested PMS Barbie with a spining head.

What do you guys think would be great for the new Reality line of Barbies?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'd buy the PMS Barbie and hold it in front of me to protect me from my wife, like a crucifix.

I think Goth Barbie would be a big hit.

britney

Queen of Chit!!
I'd buy the PMS Barbie and hold it in front of me to protect me from my wife, like a crucifix.

I think Goth Barbie would be a big hit.

Goth Barbie would be fun.
She could have multiple piercing holes in various places(use your imagination:D )
and the kids could change her jewelry and paint her eyes and lips black.
That sounds fun.

StrobeNGH

no user title
I'm waiting for the day of "dyke" barbie, or "butch" barbie . . .

And you KNOW that day is coming.

Maybe a "global warming" barbie.

Jarrod74

OLD IRON!
To go along with your drunk barbbie comment i saw them making fun of barbie and they had a white trash barbie think of all the items you could buy with her a tralier a fat ken with a beer that would hit her and then say he loves her in a slurred voice

DevinB

I like traffic lights
To go along with your drunk barbbie comment i saw them making fun of barbie and they had a white trash barbie think of all the items you could buy with her a tralier a fat ken with a beer that would hit her and then say he loves her in a slurred voice

They'd have a mobile home... you know, the 'Dream Trailer.' The Corvette's up on blocks in the front yard.

Cops would show up cuz Ken started some stuff. They'd come out with little Ken Cuffs... They'd take him away, and Barbie would scream out, "Don't take him, I love him!"

Yeah, I'd buy stuff like that.

StrobeNGH

no user title
They already did... it was called Rosie :rofl:

Ya know . . . I really could have gone on with my life thinking that "dyke barbie" had yet to be created.

The only thing missing from that doll, however, are the security guards with MP-5's

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
This is a valuable lesson for our young girls how can you make fun of it? It teaches them a valuable skill that I don't want to do:greg: