A way to educate?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Seth has some drafts of fliers he is working on, thusfar they look great but Seth needs help for the actual content. Until we get some more help they progress will be slow going as we are all involved in other projects right now.

I'd like to see it done by the end of the year, but as I mentioned, there are already alot of "in progress" project tying up the same resources.

Kurt/Seth, send that stuff over to me. If I can't get it done, I'll get one our writers to help me out for an hour or something. marc.bryson at att.net

Seth

These go to 11
Tri-Fold

Outside

Picture4.png

Inside

Picture3.png

The design is done, all I need is a better writer than I to come up with the little blurb at the front and reasons why to join for the application etc. That and I would love to put a picture of a rover or a hummer or , just something other then a jeep in place of my photo.

mbryson

Supporting Member
Tri-Fold
.........The design is done, all I need is a better writer than I to come up with the little blurb at the front and reasons why to join for the application etc. That and I would love to put a picture of a rover or a hummer or , just something other then a jeep in place of my photo.

I'd like to see a Rover, Toy or something else in the picture.

I'll see what I can get done with one of our writers, PDQ.........

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I agree, a Yoda dealer doesn't really want to be pimpin Jeeps does he? I think some less extreme pics might be a good idea as well. If I just forked out 30G's on a new SUV, the thought of having it on two wheels would scare the crap out of me. They might get the impression most of us are nuts. Oh, wait, nevermind.....

Just to expand on this idea a bit, what about the parts stores some of these yunguns are visiting? The typical teenage driver with a 4X4 has probably never set foot in a dealership. Seems like the younger ones are the problem kids I the trail. Maybe if we teach em young, they wont do some of the stupid things that we all did?

I'll see what I can get done with one of our writers, PDQ.........

andy d

come on, give me a hug.

what kind of picture do you want. I have or can get pictures of Rovers on any terrain, groups or individuals, stock or extreme, desert or forest. you tell me what you are looking for and I will get for you.
also, I think that the website needs to be written out boldly, not just on the logo, so that it sticks out better. but it looks pretty good.
perhaps for a poster we could arrange a ride to a canyon or out to the desert with one vehicle from each of the major brands or types of auto makers for a group photo on a trail. I think that might show better unity and go over better than just a picture of a single vehicle. just tossing out ideas.

mbryson

Supporting Member
what kind of picture do you want. I have or can get pictures of Rovers on any terrain, groups or individuals, stock or extreme, desert or forest. you tell me what you are looking for and I will get for you.
also, I think that the website needs to be written out boldly, not just on the logo, so that it sticks out better. but it looks pretty good.
perhaps for a poster we could arrange a ride to a canyon or out to the desert with one vehicle from each of the major brands or types of auto makers for a group photo on a trail. I think that might show better unity and go over better than just a picture of a single vehicle. just tossing out ideas.

I don't know. I bet someone will know it when they see it, though :D. Post a few up. We'll need a copy in high res, so hopefully you'll have to dumb them down a little. I'm thinking something with a mild lift out just enjoying the landscape would be perfect. Please keep 'tread lightly' principles in mind with the shot. Doesn't even have to be an 'action' shot to be considered. A scenic one would be fine (maybe even desired?)

Houndoc

Very professional look. Great job! I would just second the suggestion that photos inlcude non-Jeeps as well. Will help with getting dealers to post and hand them out.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i just gave a CD with all the pics i've taken over the last 6 months to Steve... i'll get one to you as well...

00harpdawg

so someone just mentioned above and thought it was a great idea get these things into auto parts stores everyone that does destroy the trails are young teenagers and how many of these teens are you seen in the dealership buying a new car? maybe one or two rich ones all the rest all buy their cars used and have to repair them and where do they go?an auto parts store. if i can find out where i can get some fliers from i will personally call checker head quarters and all other parts store and see if they can distibute these fliers just my two cents

Houndoc

so someone just mentioned above and thought it was a great idea get these things into auto parts stores everyone that does destroy the trails are young teenagers and how many of these teens are you seen in the dealership buying a new car? maybe one or two rich ones all the rest all buy their cars used and have to repair them and where do they go?an auto parts store. if i can find out where i can get some fliers from i will personally call checker head quarters and all other parts store and see if they can distibute these fliers just my two cents

Great point!

sorry guys I am a little behind the curve here, missed this until now.. Anyway, I would be down to take a few hours or an afternoon to volunteer to cover all of / deliver packets to the dealerships in say a certain part of town, Utah County Orem/Provo area, Sandy, downtown? whatever you needed.. That for me is the easy part IMO, maybe we could get a few more guys who are able to be professional about it to do the same thing? Andre Shoumatoff

Houndoc

Sounds like we have lots of people willing to help on the distibution. Once they are designed and printed, I will co-ordinate that side of it to make sure we are not overlapping our efforts. We also need this to be a long term comitment, monthly or so visits to keep them supplied.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i'm diggin the brochure minus the white background... looks too much like a 'did it on my dad's printer' type, thing.... but the design is bitchin..