About me.

jerel

My first vehicle was an '84 Toyota 4x4, all stock. I had if for a few years and ended up selling it. A few years later I picked up a '96 4-Runner. Drove it for a few years and ended up riding through a *spin* cycle down the center of the freeway (rolled about 5 times). A couple of years ago I picked up another '84 Toyota pick-up and have been slowly turning it into a rock crawler. It has been my daily driver and my project truck.

I am a full time student at UVU.

jester

My first vehicle was an '84 Toyota 4x4, all stock. I had if for a few years and ended up selling it. A few years later I picked up a '96 4-Runner. Drove it for a few years and ended up riding through a *spin* cycle down the center of the freeway (rolled about 5 times). A couple of years ago I picked up another '84 Toyota pick-up and have been slowly turning it into a rock crawler. It has been my daily driver and my project truck.

I am a full time student at UVU.

Welcome! Pics of the rig?

What program are you in at UVU?

jerel

Thanks for all the welcomes, sorry I haven't replied, school started and I have been slammed.

Here is a picture of the truck:

truck.jpg

As you can see it is still mostly stock. I have been replacing things as they have been breaking/wearing out, being a married student hasn't left me with allot of extra money to pour into the truck. So far I have put in a rebuilt 22r, a rebuilt rear 3rd, a w56 transmission and t-case out of an '85 runner, and converted from a 2-piece to a 1 piece rear drive shaft (the truck is a long bed). There is still a ton I have to do to make it trail worthy, but it is slowly coming along. Maybe I'll start a build thread to keep track of what I am doing to it.

Jester: I am in the BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) Program for Ceramics/Sculpture.

-- Jerel