Adam's (Box Rocket) '93 Cruiser

I've been registered year for several years but haven't been very active for a while. Family life has been busy but I'm trying to spend more time on the trails again, and as a result I'm spending way more time on the message boards getting up to date on trails etc. Old time members here might remember my FJ40 (the moneypit). It was built by Cruiser Outfitters back in the day. It was my Daily Driver and wheeler for many years. Sold it a while back and I've had my current cruiser since 2001. It's done a lot and been great. Glad to be back on the board.

My old 40
poser1-1.jpg

JA08cover.jpg

Owners Name & City- Adam Tolman, Syracuse, Utah

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80

Engine-4.5 L straight 6. 1FZ-FE

Transmission-OEM automatic

T-Case-OEM fulltime 4wd

Axles-Front: OEM axles, open diff 4.11's. Rear: OEM axles Aussie Locker, 4.11's

Suspension- Old Man Emu J springs/L shocks, 1.5" coil spacers, Outback front control arms, custom adjustable rear upper control arms.

Wheels and Tires-Factory Toyota alloys 16x7, 315 75 R16 BFG ATs

Winch- Not yet

Favorite Trails- Most of Moab. Golden Spike, Moab Rim, Hells Revenge and I love the trails around Ouray, Colorado.

Other- modified ARB front bumper, custom rear bumper w/swingout, Trail-Gear sliders, on-board CO2. Off-road trailer under construction.

My FZJ80:

_MG_1216.jpg

155.jpg

17.jpg

256.jpg

0407Moab10w.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Good to see you posting on here again Adam! I remember your previous rigs, loved that FJ40! That mini-truck you build was pretty damn cool too. And of course the 80 is a great family rig. Hope to see you around here more. :)