AF Canyon

Ford Prefect

Hello all

Anyone going to AF this weekend?

I am interested in running up to MEG but I have not been there yet, so, going with someone who knew the way would be good.

Let me know if there is any interest...

Brian

Ford Prefect

Well, it really didn't! grr

So, no, no photos

My wife revoked my kitchen pass, so, I did not get to do anything except clean the oven and the bathroom yesterday!

sigh

Maybe another day...

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
If your interest, me and my club are going up to do Forest lake, mineral basin, and hopefully MEG, on sunday June 21st. Meeting at tibble fork parking lot at 8:30.

Let me know,.

bobmed

- - - -
Well, it really didn't! grr

So, no, no photos

My wife revoked my kitchen pass, so, I did not get to do anything except clean the oven and the bathroom yesterday!

sigh

Maybe another day...

You need to do like I did with Debbie wanting to paint on the house yesterday. I told her I was going to check for brushes in the garage and accidentally drove away:rofl:
She hasn't talked to me all day today but does have a mean look.:eek:

bronco165

DirtHedZ Offroad Club
I know where you were yesterday, Bob, but I won't tell. Did you find the brushes? I don't think Teraflex sells paint brushes.

Ford Prefect

So I ended up going out there today, and it was great!

We went to Cascade Springs, and then went north. Followed through the wasatch state park for a while until it came back around into AF canyon. Went to start up Forest lake, but wow that has erroded a lot since I was there last. We were just in our DD WJ with a 2" lift, and it was very muddy, so, we just went back down. Actually found a guy in a stock new FJ bashing the heck out of that thing. He did not look too versed in driving, and I am guessing his teen age friends also had never wheeled, so, helped him get back down by spotting him out. Sorry no picts of that.

Anyhow, great time, wonderful weather. It rained a touch, got everything wet and muddy, but no dust, and it was a comfortable 53 degrees.

Anyhow, I can try to put some picts up later once I get them off the camera.

CrawlinBear... I would LOVE that! thanks, but sadly I Can't! That is my Father-in-laws Birthday that weekend, so, I am headed up to Idaho. Going to take the CJ and see if I can wheel on some of the trails near his house though... :D thanks a lot for the offer, that would be a good trip.

Bobmed, that is hilarious! Are you surprised that she is not speaking to you, and is that a good thing, or no? haha

Yeah, if I did that I would have found new locks on the door when I got home, perhaps a note saying something like "you like your jeep so much sleep in it!" haha

bobmed

- - - -
It could be worse, it rained so painting wouldn't have happened anyway:)
And we're not married so her being mad is as far as it goes;)
I think after 25 years she knows what to expect.