AF Pics from this Weekend, July 9 & 10.

X1994J

XJ's Bring the Uni-Suck
Had a good time up there Saturday, met some new faces, had fun playing in the Jeep. I only snapped a couple pics, was too busy chasing my 6, 4, and 1-1/2 yr. old around. :D

IMG-20110709-00048.jpg

IMG-20110709-00047.jpg

krammit

Me and a couple buddies made it up to mineral basin too!
On our way up a guy in an XJ snapped the output shaft of his steering box right at his pitman arm. Hope he got it fixed!
(hope you don't think I hijacked your thread, I just thought I would add some pics, everyone likes pics!:D)

Here are a few pics:

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0237.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0259.jpg

DSCN0264.jpg

DSCN0254.jpg

DSCN0267.jpg

X1994J

XJ's Bring the Uni-Suck
Me and a couple buddies made it up to mineral basin too!
On our way up a guy in an XJ snapped the output shaft of his steering box right at his pitman arm. Hope he got it fixed!
(hope you don't think I hijacked your thread, I just thought I would add some pics, everyone likes pics!:D)

I took him into town and got a new box, we went back up and threw it in and he drove it home. Piece of cake. :)

The more pics the better.

Bart

We were up there also yesterday. Had to park my daughter's lil TJ just before the rock garden, but took my TJ and my son's ZJ through. Not as tough as I was expecting, but fun to play in.

Had 2 4Runner's and 2 XJs, all built, pass us just before the rock garden as my 17 year old daughter was playing on some rocks. Seemed pretty put out to have to wait a couple of minutes while we cleared a place for them to pass.

If you guys are on here, yes we know locked rigs on 35s and 37s will out climb a novice driver in an open TJ on 33s. You're all Billy Bad A$$es and we salute you.

DerekM

formerly dirk124
Thanks for putting up some of those pics KRAMMIT! Such a good time up there.

We were up there also yesterday. Had to park my daughter's lil TJ just before the rock garden, but took my TJ and my son's ZJ through. Not as tough as I was expecting, but fun to play in.

Had 2 4Runner's and 2 XJs, all built, pass us just before the rock garden as my 17 year old daughter was playing on some rocks. Seemed pretty put out to have to wait a couple of minutes while we cleared a place for them to pass.

If you guys are on here, yes we know locked rigs on 35s and 37s will out climb a novice driver in an open TJ on 33s. You're all Billy Bad A$$es and we salute you.

That's too bad people have to act like that. I don't have the most capable rig, but it should be part of the fun to see the different levels of skill/builds, and what they can do. I don't have much respect for the cocky drivers that think everyone needs to get out of the way for them as soon as possible.