AF Single

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
The 'no bump start' is a major issue when you have a fire breathing top fuel drag car engine in your bike. However, for those who don't have hulk like legs, and have regular motors (or even E-start) I don't think it's an issue.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I don't know that I'd have a dirt bike w/o a Rekluse anymore, it makes riding so fun.
Interesting statement.

To me, it seems that the challenge of riding is removed. Isn't half of the battle of riding the challenge of riding using a clutch? I'm 50+ years old, I just picked up dirt bike riding in January because my boy wanted a bike. I'm not unfamiliar to riding or offloading and have had my, ha,ha, share of spills. There are so many things in my life that I "wish" I had done at an earlier time my life and this is one. However, I'm doing it now and absolutely love it! I have alway ridden, street, dirt sand mountain. I love it :cool:

I have always appreciated the crew on RME for the offloading you guys are great!

Oh shit, was I being nice... something is wrong...:rofl:

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Riding shouldn't be a battle.... :D If you get a chance, ride a bike with a Rekluse and make up your own mind!

I think that it's awesome that you got a bike to ride with your boy, he's a lucky kid!

Caleb

I think Greg summed it up about the rekluse. The "riding" shouldn't be the challenge, I'd rather the terrain be the challenge. It's really hard to explain the benefits of a rekluse until you just get out and ride with it. Also, even without a rekluse, I never use my clutch to shift :D The rekluse just means I don't have to think about it, or I can cheat a gear, or my gearing can be not quite right for the situation, etc. They aren't for everyone, I call it my sissy clutch but the same as Greg, I won't have a bike without one. I had the Rekluse installed before I ever even rode the bike.

Either way, let's get out and ride. :)

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I think you just need to ride more. A WR is a great do all bike, especially with fuel injection. I rips up single track and can haul butt in the desert.
Slap some hand guards on, a skid plate and a rekluse and you'll be happy for a long time. Ignore the Rekluse if you want, I rode my bike as if it didn't have one and all it did was make me faster and clean harder sections easier.