Alaska

SAMI! Yeah, Paul did have a cute gal with him at the work project. I'm sure he's been lonely without you. Looking forward to seein' you back in da SLC.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Yep, Paul misses you BAAAAAADDDD. :D

Jason, we could use a Land Use update if you get the time. *snicker snicker*

AK looks awesome! I need to get up there and do some painting!!! Keep the pics coming!!!!

JeeperG

Thats a cool lookin pic.
DenaliPics-Jasons089.jpg

Well they all are.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
So I'm pretty much tired of working 7 days a week... Is a summer or two in Alaska worth quitting a job over? It looks like it is Hmmm....

sure... they'll train you to drive a coach, then you can see a bit of alaska everyday drivin a bus...

phillippi

Never enough time
We (my family and inlaws) went to AK in 2005 for 10 days. We didnt do the fishing like most do, we spent the entire time (minus a 5 hr cruise out of Whittier to look at 26 glaciers) inland. Driving to Fairbanks then down the backside back to Anchorage was amazing. I have never driven so many miles and not been bored. Everything there is incredible. Anyone who hasnt been should go there at least once. I am hoping I can convince the inlaws that they need to take up back up...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Awesome pics! How often do you see the northern lights?

ahhh, if i stay up to see em maybe 2 times a week... conditions have to be just right this early in the fall/winter to see them...

there's really no way to describe what they look like... other than.. indescribable

-Jason

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
those are the cutest puppies i have ever seen. you should bring one home with you.:eek:

did you take that pic, or scan a post card. those are beutifull bears.:cool:

give me a little credit here... the moose was shot two weeks ago... and the bears were just yesterday

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
ahhh, if i stay up to see em maybe 2 times a week... conditions have to be just right this early in the fall/winter to see them...

there's really no way to describe what they look like... other than.. indescribable

-Jason

They're (the lights) even more awesome from the air (plane/helicopter)!! My ex wife is a flight attendant for Alaska Airlines so I had access to all of these different packages all over the world at ID90 (90% off full fair). When she was on her longer trips, I'd pick up several day hellicopter snowboarding trips for next to nothing! Now that's the way to see that back country :D Jumping out of a helicopter 20-30' above a 60-80* slope.... My heart is pumping from the adrenaline of just thinking about it!!!!!!