alloy usa warranty = awesome

sbr

I have a set of alloy shafts in one of my rigs and broke both joints at the same time. Called them up and had new shafts at my door in 24 hours unbelievable customer service I will buy all my shafts from them. Just wanted to give them props for doing exactly like they said they would do.:D

sbr

the shafts didn't break the spicer joints did and they still warrantied the whole shaft. We put their upgraded joints in this time, and running 37" stickies and a heavy foot no problems.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I have a set of alloy shafts in one of my rigs and broke both joints at the same time. Called them up and had new shafts at my door in 24 hours unbelievable customer service I will buy all my shafts from them. Just wanted to give them props for doing exactly like they said they would do.:D

Yep, Same experience here :cool:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Sooooo you didn't shafts, you needed joints, but you called and got new shafts anyway????????

My ethics buzzer is... buzzing. WTF?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Yep, Same experience here :cool:

I was just gonna say this... And yours was from a broken ball joint taking out the shafts! And didn't the guy call you after hours from his cell phone after you left a message over the weekend? I don't remember the whole scenario....

But this has got to be the best warranty in the biz. Even Yukon is not this quick. Superior forget about it, not even close, if they even warranty it. Alloy USA just needs the phone call and then they overnight you a replacement. Warn I believe you can just take your old one in to any Warn dealer and swap for a new one?

sbr

Sooooo you didn't shafts, you needed joints, but you called and got new shafts anyway????????

My ethics buzzer is... buzzing. WTF?

Well ethics boy when the the joints let go they came around and oblonged the ears on the shafts and yes i did tell them exactly what happened. Just because you might do something shadey like that dont come on here accusing me of doing the same. Thats WTF......

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
What the hell? I have never, EVER suggested that I would do anything like that.

But to the point, you didn't mention the egged holes. That's a GOOD reason to need new shafts, and I am glad that they warrantied them. :D

Friends? :D :D

GOAT

Back from the beyond
FWIW, Ron @ Alloy USA is a great guy. He's taken care of any issues that I've had/created with my axles. When RedBullTJ (tim) bought his alloy 60s, Ron told him "you can take em out of the box throw them in the street,and run over them, they're still under warranty"

You don't get that level of quality and customer service from anywhere else.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
FWIW, Ron @ Alloy USA is a great guy. He's taken care of any issues that I've had/created with my axles. When RedBullTJ (tim) bought his alloy 60s, Ron told him "you can take em out of the box throw them in the street,and run over them, they're still under warranty"

You don't get that level of quality and customer service from anywhere else.

...And the best part, is he means it and will do it!! Lots of companies talk crap, but when it comes down to it...

Not to go off topic, but like Superior. I know a guy that's been fighting with them for over 2 weeks on a IN warranty axle! They still haven't said if it would be warranted or when his replacement will be coming. That really changes my outlook on Superior.