Alternative to a Raptor by Chevy

Cascadia

Undecided
Has your current Tundra left you wanting in the high speed desert running division? :D
Yes it has. Everytime we are down in St. George and we go for a ride in the desert I wish I could go faster and have my suspension soak up more of the bumps. I like going fast, especially when I can, off-road. I haven't had a speeding ticket for probably 7 years and I've only had one. I get all my speeding out off-road. :D

sixstringsteve

Just modify your current Tundra. It'll most likely be cheaper than the "pro" edition from Toyota, and it'll be better suited for your needs.

XJEEPER

Meh... It looks like it's trying to hard. I'll take my version.

^This is a sweet truck.

The Reaper kit is unappealing. Chevy must have recently hired Designers for their trucks from Mattel, because the new ones resemble the most recent Hot Wheels line of made-up vehicles (yes, I still buy Hot Wheels).

Looking at the new Chevy truck gives me the same reaction as listening to that new Kanye West song.....how did this ever make it to production?

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
Just modify your current Tundra. It'll most likely be cheaper than the "pro" edition from Toyota, and it'll be better suited for your needs.
I like the lines of the new tundra and I'm sure it'll be supercharged or have some better engine performance. If it doesn't have anything equal to the raptor I won't do it and I'll just make the raptor my next truck in 2 years.