Any 2 stroke motor gurus?

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I have 2 Banshees that I am going to restore back to duning condition. I plan on total frame up rebuilds with new bearings, seals, paint etc. throughout. Who does reputable work on these motors? I'm familiar with K&T, and that's probably where I'll go, just wondering if there is anyone else in the area that does it? Not looking for anything crazy, just good, solid, slightly better than stock performance. Longevity is the key here...TIA

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Skyler at Lindsay is awesome. Good prices on both parts and labor plus they don't treat you like you are ignorant.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Tonkaman

I went into Lindsay with my motor for a simple weld question and ended up talking motor specs, inspecting my cylinder head internals, and taking a tour of the machine shop. I can't say enough about how confident I am with these guys.

ricsrx

I had them machine the cylinder on my Blaster and i purchsed the over sized piston and gasket kit from them, i put it together and had a slight intake leak and melted the piston with in the first hour of riding it, i took it back to them and they honed my cylinder for free and got me the gasket kit and piston at cost and said it was the oh shit deal.

They didnt have to do it, but they did, what more can you ask for than that.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I would also consider buying the parts from them. They were very competitive on every part I priced for my 450 plus you don't have to make additional trips to other shops.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I would also consider buying the parts from them. They were very competitive on every part I priced for my 450 plus you don't have to make additional trips to other shops.

For sure, nice that they are really close to my home also