Any Castle Dale, UT area RME members?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
great scott said:
The King Crawlers are set to run the Pinacle tail this sat the 11th, but I would like to chek out the Dry Wash trail out with you if posible. How do you feel about running with us in the morning and and walking the Dry Wash in the evening?

I would love to... but our club (Wasatch Cruiser Club) has agreed to do some cleanup on a 20 mile stretch of road (Log Hollow Road).

Interested in meeting up in the afternoon/evening to check out Dry Wash? Either way I can get you directions to the trailhead (I'll have you contact the guy that knows them).

Thanks!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
great scott said:
So what ever became of this?

We didn't make it over there on our club service project (didn't finsih up til' late). But we (Brett Davis and I) were just talking about doing something after the King Crawlers run on Aug 13th.

What I do know:

As of now it is NOT a 4x4 trail (possibly a singletrack?) but the ATV guys in the area think it would make a great one (and it connects some other routes?). We need to go survey the trail, and then petition the FS to make a change... not sure how likely it is, but the OHV guys seem optimistic. Stay tuned...

great scott

With any luck I will be stuck :rofl: at the Challenge park all day long, so I won't be able to join you then either. Keep me posted on this one, I would love to score a new trail so close to home.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
great scott said:
With any luck I will be stuck :rofl: at the Challenge park all day long, so I won't be able to join you then either. Keep me posted on this one, I would love to score a new trail so close to home.

For sure, I will keep you posted Scott... we might get down there to check it out sooner (I may stop in on the way to Moab?).

Thanks Scott!