Any interest in local off-road park

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
closhedbb said:
Broken,

Where is this land you're talking about? There's a place I go to all the time with my XJ south of Springville on 89. It's a gravel pit with lots of dirt right by a power relay station. i go farther back into the area and there's lots of trails back there. I even had a cop waiting for me one time when I went too far up the mountain. I know it's private property, and I have never gotten permission, but lots of other people go theer to go shooting and off-roading, so I just will keep going until I hear otherwise... Is that the area you are talking about or near it?

If you could, e-mail a response to closhedbb@hotmail.com Thanks!

-Brian

Sounds to me like the best thing you can possibly do is to stay off the property until you know it is open, rather than go until someone tells you otherwise.

As my mom used to say, if everyone else was jumping off a cliff, would you do it too?

TooeleBronco

let's go wheelin
I think it's an awesome idea. I have relatives down by Barnwell in Texas and the big one in Oklahoma (I can't think of the name right now). I've been down there a couple times and they have a good turn out. Those areas are bigger and there isn't as many places to go down there but I think you could make something like that work out here. You would have to talk to an attorney to make sure you are covered and charge to pay for the expenses but I'd be willing to pay for a place like that. That's my 2 cents anyway.