Any Matco distributors in Davis County

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
We just had our long time Matco dealer call it quits about five or six months ago and I have not seen a replacement as of yet. Our last Matco dealer provided service to me for the past 25+ years and was great to deal with. Sad to see him quit.

Mike.

Toad

I am to the point that I trade in any Matco stuff and get Cornwell or Snap On. Matco dealer shows up for a year and gone for three. I once contacted the regional manager for Utah. He told me that he would be in Cache Valley in a few weeks. Never heard from him.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Do any of you have a good snap on guy in salt lake? Used to have a good one a few years back then he left. All the others have been junk.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Do any of you have a good snap on guy in salt lake? Used to have a good one a few years back then he left. All the others have been junk.

Sorry, don't know of one in SLC. We just got a new one here in Layton and he is pretty decent. First good one we have had for about 8 or so years now, hell we went almost three years without one period up until about a year ago when this guys started. A high school buddy of mine was the last good one we had which was about 8+ years ago when I bought my last box for home. Snap-On in this area seems to go through a lot of dealers, which baffles me because we have a lot of boxes in the area.

Mike.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I've only been able to get one snap on guy to come here in the last two years. Came one week and never came back. Should have bought a ton of stuff on truck credit I guess. I've tried requesting them from the snap on web site and even called snap on. I have money to give these guys and no one wants it. Seems crazy to me.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
I've only been able to get one snap on guy to come here in the last two years. Came one week and never came back. Should have bought a ton of stuff on truck credit I guess. I've tried requesting them from the snap on web site and even called snap on. I have money to give these guys and no one wants it. Seems crazy to me.

Ya, I don't understand that either. We have 17 mechanics in our shop and 12 in the truck shop next door, so nearly 30 boxes in one stop and it took us over a year to get a dealer here. Guys wanting to spend money and no one showing up to take it and provide the service and tools. Doesn't make sense.

Mike.

airmanwilliams

I could stop by harbor freight and the swing by your place with my sidekick full of tools you could buy. What's your address? ;)

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Where is Summit? I'm almost willing to drove somewhere for a new ratchet. I love mine. I'm pretty disappointed it broke. I mean it was only $150. It should last forever at that price. I hardly every use it, because I have impact stuff.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
I will file that telephone number away in case I need it or one of my co-workers do.

Where exactly is he out of? Northern SLC or up towards Layton/Clearfield area?

Thank you.

Mike.