Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Rode anne's and rush tonight. There were a few more puddles than I expected but overall a great ride.
My son and I are riding TWE this Saturday.

sixstringsteve

Rode anne's and rush tonight. There were a few more puddles than I expected but overall a great ride.
My son and I are riding TWE this Saturday.

My buddy Mike will be riding this trail then. If you see a skinny guy on a black specialized stumpy, tell him Steve says hi.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
We rode TWE from warner Lake yesterday. The dirt was awesome. There were lots of sand sections I could hear my tires whine on they were so firm.
This was my second run and my 15 year old sons first. We did the ride in 2:52. I had one stupid crash near the bottom on one of the ledge sections that scared me pretty bad. Luckily it was after the big drops and was only a 10 ft drop. I was able to stop rolling before the ledge so I guess it didn't matter.
My son is now hooked. He wants to ride it next week :)

sixstringsteve

Awesome, thanks for the report. You guys are welcome to join us this coming Saturday. It'd be fun to have a big group. Which company did you use for your shuttle?

193kyle

Got revenge on Coyote Canyon in Heber today. No wrong turns this time, 20.5 miles, 2500' Elevation gain, 3 hrs 3 minutes including a couple quick snack breaks. Really fun trail!

sixstringsteve

i hear that the upper parts of enchilada near burrow pass have snow on them. So I'll probably start from Warner Lake like glockman did.

sixstringsteve

have you guys checked out mtbproject.com? It's an AWESOME mapping tool that even allows you to view trails in 3d. I need to explore it more, but I thought I'd post it up here for those interested.