Northern Utah Anyone been on Hanging Tree this year?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Well, like @Gawynz said, I'd like to invite myself. I could do the 4th or 17th. The 11th is out for me. Do you think it's accessible?

The 4th (this weekend) would be fun. I'd probably go down Saturday for the Rat Fink Reunion and run the trail Sunday.

That sounds like a good time, I have a previous commitment here in Grand Junction this weekend (Rock Junction) though. Maybe a couple guys can go run the trail and see what it looks like? 😁

I would also assume that there's a decent bit of water running down the trail, not sure how muddy it will be though or what the condition of the trail looks like.

When we ran at last year, the start of the trail was washed out pretty good in spots.

Pile of parts

Rock Junction should be fun!
I think the couple of times I have run Hanging Tree, we did around August for less run-off and mud. I'll keep watching for trip planning. (Assuming I'm on the invite list 🙄)
Price area has always been on my list too.

Coco

I am actually curious what the trail looks like also. I would love to run it on June 17th in the SXS - but I haven't really thrown the offer out to my usual group yet. My dad can't make it, he thinks its cool to push OT and work than crawl.

I agree though, this is the only trail I like water running down.