Anyone else in the Northeast USA on here?

Hunt

I know its a long shot but I figured I'd ask? I am in eastern NY mostly. My "office" is in Danbury, CT but I travel most of the time. Writing this form Pohang, South Korea. I will be making the pilgrimage out to KOH next February and looking for people to meet up with. I will have the "De-badged RME Jeep" and my race Rhino out there (Greg needs to send me some sickers).

LT.

I was born there but, moved to the high desert southwest in 1979. My father was stationed in grotton conneticut. We are a little out of the way but, if you need a place to stay come on by.

LT.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Grew up in NJ, left in 1987 went back once in 2007 for a HS reunion but other than that, travel to the region violates my blue state policy.

Ogre Palowakski

I lived in NJ for 13 years & returned to Utah in 2003.

Never wheeled on the East Coast is a fun place for road trips for sure - I've driven from Key West to Prince Edward Island and everywhere in between just to see what's there.

:cool:

Last edited:

flexyfool

GDW
I grew up near Rochester and Watertown, NY. Left in 2000 and rarely go back. Most family and friends have moved. The last high school newsletter I got many years ago indicated that 96% of my graduating class had moved to another state.

flexyfool

GDW
Western Massachusetts, western Connecticut, and NE Pennsylvania used to be a hotbed of hard core 4 wheeling. I remember trails like Beacon Hill, Lamentation, Paper Cut, Electric Avenue, MaBell, and of course Paragon Park. The locals in PA had all sorts of trails and play areas tucked away in coal country. Linked/coilover buggies were in Paragon in the late 90's. Not sure what the scene is like today. It was getting squeezed out when I left. The 140 miles of trails at Paragon are closed, but now there is a smaller Rausch Creek nearby.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
PA is about to get the new Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area, a big park in Northumberland County, not far from Rausch Creek. My friend Barry and a bunch of other people have been working on it for a few years now. Currently being challenged by a couple busybodies but it's going ahead. :D