Anyone ever put a vehicle into a u-haul to move?

Am I really that strange?

• You just think outside the "norm"

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • You have no clue what you are doing and don't care

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • You really do think in a strange/freakish kind of way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all the above

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I have this topic on pirate and have been laughing ever since. It has been done. I am thinking of doing it when I move to colorado. Anyone have any experience on this?

FieroJones

It's not a Sports Car?
Yup. Actually did that when i moved back from Golden, CO to Ogden, UT. The CJ5 fit in there pretty good (After i put 205's onit instead of 35's) , and it was all shiny when i got home!! lol IT was pricey, but i was able to take everything in one fell swoop, and got to put the wear and tear on someone elses truck. I even brought some parts back for a friend to offset the cost. Where in Colorado you movin too?

-Karl

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
if you like that check this out, this is how we got our 4x4 club to moab last october, we still had room for one more zuk in back but he never made it in time. this was a great way to get there and back in a 53' semi trailer!!! yeeeee hahahhhhh aaaaaaaa:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we loaded the rigs in ogden at a freight company. they had one of those docks that is as high as the bottom of the trailer. we just drove right in. when we got there we just backed it up to a hill and drove them out with some small ramps off a car trailer. we got the semi stuck once but got it out. it was a great way to get to moab!!! you should have seen the faces of the mountain bikers when we started clown caring out of the back of the semi. they were green with envy!!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
to make a long story short colorado(springs) is more my style. I have lived in utah for 26years. Had enough of the church and the politics being one in the same. Don't mutch feel like getting to involved in it in public but the olimpic thread in chit chat about covers it.

2BACJ

SS
Yeah, I agree with you. The olympics are bad to watch, and I'm into winter sports, but the whole olympic thing is pissin me off. I think the Olympic committee is also a bunch of political rats. Hey, I wanted to bring my vehicle over to your place sometime when I got more dough and have you hack at some of it. Oh well, I'll just have to try myself. See you in Moab sometime.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Have you come to my house already? I'll still be around till sprigish but basically shopless unill then. For a price I can go mobile though :D

elissadilley

Obviously a good idea because the stinkin trailor costs at least 50 a day. It IS illegal so don't mention it to the U-haul people. I was an idiot and asked and they freaked on me. Luckily HP's don't pull over U-hauls very often...probably because you CAN'T speed. Stupid governers. Loved the pic of the three cars in one U-haul!
E