Anyone going to see District 9?

JoeT

Just saw it, I liked it, but man can they say "Fook" in that movie. Great CGI with the Mech, couple holes in storyline, ending sets it up for another movie.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Buddy just said that it was good, definately worth seeing, and not at all what he expected..

krany

kranberry
it was good and the "fook" got a bit stupid after a while, but oh well. it starts really slow then it it slowly starts getting action. good story line, cant wait till they make the sequal(sp).

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
We saw it last night and liked it. Definitely worth seeing.
I'd give it a B+.
Watch for District 10 to come out in 3 years or less. :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I say B+, possibly A-

Despite it not being at all like I thought it'd be, it was an awesome movie. It doe take a little bit to get going, but it gets going. I have a feeling that a group of people had a hell of alot of fun coming up with the alien weapons, and CGI'ing people exploding..

Go see it.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'll add that since my middle school days I've wanted to see a Mech Warrior movie. The Mech was badass... And deserves more battle time in the next movie...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'll add that since my middle school days I've wanted to see a Mech Warrior movie. The Mech was badass... And deserves more battle time in the next movie...

1. those days were like, last week
2. You are a huge nerd, full of inestimable FAIL

3. I wanna see the mech warriors fight too. :ugh:

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Opps forgot to post after the movie.

I liked it and was entertained during the entire movie. Not exactly what I expected but there were enough explosions and cool guns/mech suit to keep my interest. I could have had a little less apartheid under tones and more mech vs. man battles but overall B+/A- range.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
drool...

d-9hilux4.jpg

d-9hilux5.jpg

506.jpg

D-9hilux.jpg

Coco

nope, Toyota baby!

x2 ;) I just back from it, DAMN GOOD MOVIE!!! I really liked it, and enjoyed it from start to finish. I didnt think it was slow at all. I am hoping there is a 2nd!!:greg::greg:

Those trucks they used were badass!!! I knew the tires were Boggers!! Once I saw that one scene, it was comfirmed.

I wanna go see it again

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Every time I saw one of the huge armored transport trucks I thought "you could strip off all that extra armor and have a really cool trail rig"