Anyone in the valley have 4.7 Toy gears in stock?

reddman

Fabber
I decided my little 84 Toy pickup is going to EJS, but I think I'm going to want to gear down the T-case to spin my new 33's.

Is there anyone in the valley that stocks them or has a new set they would be willing to sell? I want to leave Wednesday, but I don't want to order them from Marlin on Monday and have to pay for next day shipping.

BTW the truck is a stockish 84, with a 22R.

-Redd

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
Sorry, I don't know of anyone that stocks them but MRJ from Summit Machine gets super fast orders in from Trail-Gear. You could also PM NOTATOY, he's a TG dealer as well.

--Let's see some pic's of the '84!

reddman

Fabber
I would rather have Marlin, they are $50 more but I am good friends with too many business owners that have had products blatantly copied by TG.

My camera took a **** so no pics, it's nothing special, hydro assist steering, welded diffs front and rear, Bilstein 5150 piggybacks, some "for racing purposes only" BFG Baja's in the 33" flavor, PRP susp seats and a CD player, pretty basic. No lift, just trimming.

I would also be open to the possibility of buying a T-case with the 4.7's in it already if anyone has one they need to get rid of.

reddman

Fabber
I just wanted to say thanks to Low Range Off Road for finding those gears for me last minute and saving my Easter! I really appreciate it!

-redd