anyone snowmobile on here?

jardine

this weather is getting me excited for the upcoming season. just hope we have a better snow year. last year wasnt to great.

I absolutely love it. I try to go twice a week,if not at least once. Just like you I've been thinking about it about a hundred times a day and reving up my sled just to hear it and smell it at least once a day.

What kind of sled do you ride?

sbr

Hell ya I am very excited for this year of snow it is looking good if this is any indication for whats to come. Where do you usually ride ,we like Fairview mostly.

jardine

i ride a m7 wrecked it very last ride of the season last year though. throttle stuck and it took off into a tree. spent 2200 to get it fixed new bulkhead, front suspension, airbox, etc. i usually ride up around tower mountain area, we have a cabin in timberlakes so we just take off from the cabin. make a few trips out to fairview though each season.

I've never been to fairview. Mostly we ride mirror lake hwy. It's been pretty good.

Remember last year? We had one of these early storms and then a lousy year of snow.

I'm still hoping for the best though.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I made the mistake of watching Slednecks 6 a couple of weeks ago so I have had an itchy thumb since then. Of course the snow in the mountains this morning doesn't help :D. Hopefully we'll get the "big one" this year they are predicting and be riding for 6 months.

Medsker

Mr.Chevy

I just picked up 2 Ski-doo's this year and cant wait till it snows. I have been snowmobiling up above Fairview before and all i can say is "Amazing" It is so fun up there and the views that you see are so cool. My ant has a cabin in Mt. Pleasant and it is so fun to go there and tie a rope to the snowmobile and then sit on a saucer and be pulled around at high speeds in a meadow:D

GETBENT

CRASH
I absolutely love it. I try to go twice a week,if not at least once. Just like you I've been thinking about it about a hundred times a day and reving up my sled just to hear it and smell it at least once a day.

What kind of sled do you ride?

Hey Chris!!! I'm going to try and buy my bosses 2003 RMK 800 this year!! it only has 200 miles on it and i think he will make me a deal I can't refuse!! if I get it, i'll be goin with you every week!!!

Later

Last edited:

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
i shouldn't have looked at this i have bought way to many toys this year and i have been wanting a sled for a while now... i guess its a god thing i dont have anyplace to store one.

Hey Chris!!! I'm going to try and buy my bosses 2003 RMK 800 this year!! it only has 200 miles on it and i think he will make me a deal I can't refuse!! if I get it, i'll be goin with you every week!!!

Later

Do it.... And if you for some crazy reason don't. I've got the "mountain mod exciter" all tuned in for ya. Seriously, that thing is freakin awesome! Impossible to get stuck.