Anyone stumble across a Pull-Pal? Mine is MIA

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Mine has gone missing :eek:

I know it wasn't rented as we document all of the rentals but I vaguely (as in very vaguely) remember someone borrowing it either after an event where I had it or stopping by my place late one night to grab it. I do know it has been missing for several months as that is when I started scouring for it. It wasn't used for the recent AFC recovery as Steve stopped by to borrow it and it wasn't anywhere to be found. There is also the chance that it didn't get loaded after an event, either Cruise Moab or one of the RME Quarterly Training Days. Small chance I know but I figured I'd toss out an all points bulletin before I consider it 100% MIA. It is an 11k lb model, grey color, well used. In a tan'ish/cream colored soft sided Pull-Pal bag. Might be marked 'Cruiser Outfitters' but I don't think you can read it anymore. Anyone?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I can't help you with yours, but I do still have a couple of the rebar anchors we used for the AFC recovery I'd like to give away. You are welcome to them if you want.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Perfect. I have them here. Come get them when you have a minute. On a side note I may need some Dana 30 ARB internals next week. I doubt you carry that stuff, but can you get them? Thanks, Josh

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Perfect. I have them here. Come get them when you have a minute. On a side note I may need some Dana 30 ARB internals next week. I doubt you carry that stuff, but can you get them? Thanks, Josh

Yessir, we have the o-rings, b-head kits and such but any hard parts would have to come on our stock order. LMK

I'll touch bases on the recovery anchor when I get a free minute in town. Thanks!

sixstringsteve

I don't remember seeing them left behind at any past quarterly training days. I assume they're marked with your name on them?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I thought you offered it for the Am Fork recovery deal and someone picked it up from you? (just my recollection of the thread, could be in error)

Steve actually stopped by to grab it and that is when I couldn't find it. It wasn't in its normal spot so I figured it was simply in the back of a rig or under a pile of camp gear. We have since scoured the shop top to bottom as well as my garage and vehicles, nowhere to be found :(