Anyone up for a lawn mower race at OSRC?

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I have talked with Craig and a few other people about doing a riding lawnmower class of the rock cross. Shortened coarse, mostly for fun and bragging rights.

Basic rules, no blades, helmets required.

If we can get enough interest we will make it happen.

Olds School Trimmers Race Rules

Last edited:

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I say $20. We now have 3. lets get more. I know of a few others that should be in. As long as we can get about 5-6+ we should be ready to rock.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
What make/model of riding mowers are we talking about here? I don't want to get an old craftsman and then see some rich dude roll up on a dixie chopper and wipe his ass with everyone! I think I could get into it if we kept it on the cheap.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
You really think any of us are going to drop any coin on a mower to trash? These are the mowers that are destined for the dumpster.

We are up to about 9 competitor now. We are going to use the King of the Trimmers Rule book. I will post an official thread in just a few.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
You really think any of us are going to drop any coin on a mower to trash? These are the mowers that are destined for the dumpster.

We are up to about 9 competitor now. We are going to use the King of the Trimmers Rule book. I will post an official thread in just a few.

OK...so what make/models of mowers are you guys using? Is there a HP limit? I'm truly interested, I just want to know what kind of mower to look out for on KSL.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I might have to start looking for a mower. Any pre-reg required, or can we just show up?

No pre-reg required, but we would like everyone that is serious about entering to post up in the other thread so we can get an idea.

$20 buy in to enter.