Anyone using Digis.net?

JoeT

I'm about ready to ditch my qwest home phone/dsl ($81 per month/1.5mbps) for www.digis.net 7mbps broadband for $35 a month and no phone. I can't get qwest 7mbps yet and don't use the home phone enough to justify keeping it. Anyone?

$100 install $5 monthly rental on dish NO CONTRACT.

Cherokeester

I have digis here in Cache valley and I never get close to 7 mbps. I get around 3.8 or less. I have complained several times but it never gets any better. They also crash on a regular basis, really annoying when you are gaming. Also, make sure you are not on a autothrottling account.

Caleb

Also, make sure what they install is the Motorola Canopy system. Their other equipment I see being installed around my neighborhood is just based on 802.11 wifi gear and will loose signal at the drop of a hat. Joe, where you're at, you may want to look in to Rapidwave.net. I had them for about a year and had no complaints at all. The only reason I got rid of them was because 16mb comcast became available in my neighborhood.

Corban_White

I have had digis for 3.5 years and have been very happy with them.
All I do is surf and the occasional download tho. No gaming or torrents or any high usage here if that makes a difference.

JoeT

OK so I called Qwest today to close my account. I ended up staying with Qwest. They gave me my DSL for free for a year and dropped my account down to $35 a month with free long distance calls in the US. Hopefully the 7mbps comes soon out here.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I have Digis and have been very happy with it. If I have a question about something they have been very helpful to help me out. No problems at all.