Northern Utah Anyone wanna show me a few trails this week?

Troop92

Boys, I'm going to have to cancel. I just got a call from my wife, my father-in-law isn't doing well and they just got full pathology back. He's months to live, maybe just weeks. I'm flying back to Maine as soon as I can grab a flight.

Appreciate the willingness to show me a good time. Drinks/Gas for you two are on me when we finally get around to it --

Troop92

Thanks. One minute everything is fine, the next father-in-law is being told he has cancer and won't make it to see the new year.... Feels like someone kicked me in the stomach.

Wife will most likely stay out there a while... I'm gonna need a ride when I get back. Clear my head.

Troop92

Thanks guys, means a lot.

After being here and talking with the doctors (info directly instead of filtered) I'm more confident. He's got some excellent physicians. I know the reality that awaits, but still optimistic.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Good to hear things aren't hopeless.

Dempsey, I don't know if we were still on but I just got attacked by chores. I'm going to have to beg out.

Troop92

Back. Well, almost. Boarding in Atlanta.

Thanks for he love guys, FIL is doing better, should be in intensive rehab shortly and then start treatment. He's upbeat and no reason for us not to match that enthusiasm. We know the outcome but are oka with today.

I could use a run. Get out, get some air. That, and I'm "non-essential" thanks to Congress!!