April 1st

teknodestrukto

Anyone going anywhere up north? I was thinking Little Moab Saturday morning...Anyone headed out? I have a new lift to break in...

lewis

Fight Till You Die
probably going to head out to the snakes and maybe lil moab if my truck is still alive after constrictor. i've limped out sore every time.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
waynehartwig said:
Sounds fun to me! :D
I don't know wayne, i think you might be bad luck for me. my bro. built a rig and is coming so i can rely on him to bail me out this time. I am in the same situation you were in when we went out last. I gots to get out before my wife pops. what time you thinkin of heading out?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
lewis said:
I don't know wayne, i think you might be bad luck for me. my bro. built a rig and is coming so i can rely on him to bail me out this time. I am in the same situation you were in when we went out last. I gots to get out before my wife pops. what time you thinkin of heading out?
Fine.. I'll go somewhere else then! :p

teknodestrukto

I'm bringing my Suburban just in case I haven't worked all the bugs out. It should be able to pull somebody out. Where are the snakes? I have a Cherokee with a limited slip rear and 3" of lift...

Badger

I am the Brute squad
you could do Rattlesnake and thats about it.there is no way you are going up constrictor with either the burb or the cherokee.people can ***** all they want about it but there is a sign at the begining of Constrictor that clearly states two lockers and a winch is a must.....!!!!!!

also for anybody that is going to do Constrictor if you are going to use the anchor have a second strap off the anchor to the tree just incase the earth is to soft from all the rain and snow

Last edited:

teknodestrukto

Badger: What do you mean by "could" do it? Do you think its a good idea or would I just get my junk stuck and be in the way...?

lewis: So...you wanna go?

Badger

I am the Brute squad
if you are driving a cherokee with 3 inches you'll have no problem with Rattlesnake.if you are driving a burb its just to big to go down the canyons.you might be able to stuff it down Rattlesnake .as for Constrictor you won't be heading down either with either.the Cherokee just doesn't have waht is needed and the burb is just plain old to big.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
3" of lift and LSD in Cherokee, you won't make it up Constrictor. At min you'll be in the way. But more likely than that, you will be broken and limped out. Con is a short trail that can be walked if you want to watch it being ran. I don't think it's more than .25 mile from start to finish.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
waynehartwig said:
No.... I'll go somewhere else still :p

I know your kidding. We've only wheeled together once, that I know of. So yeah, I guess with those odds (100% breakage ratio), I am bad luck..;)

no Wyane you are just bad lucky

ut4x4Bronco

BigHunkenBronco
Badger said:
if you are driving a cherokee with 3 inches you'll have no problem with Rattlesnake.if you are driving a burb its just to big to go down the canyons.you might be able to stuff it down Rattlesnake .as for Constrictor you won't be heading down either with either.the Cherokee just doesn't have waht is needed and the burb is just plain old to big.

I was with a rag tag group of 3 that went down Constrictor half way, to where the huge size rock sits in the middle of the trail. We turned around and came out. After doing snakes we decided to just turn around and go home. Can a 83" wide big-bronco make it through? The bronco is geared and locked with Dana 60's.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
you would have some nice tight spots but i don't see why as long as your locked front and back and have a winch.i would say you still need some good lift and 35's~36's

and i always have to ask this but are you sure you truely ran constrictor.people take that driveway to the right on top of the wash and think thats the trail.

Last edited:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
ut4x4Bronco said:
I was with a rag tag group of 3 that went down Constrictor half way, to where the huge size rock sits in the middle of the trail. We turned around and came out. After doing snakes we decided to just turn around and go home. Can a 83" wide big-bronco make it through? The bronco is geared and locked with Dana 60's.
Thenag drove his FS Bronco up there and only needed help on the water fall - no winch. I think he has 37's? with a 10.25/D60 and I think he's only locked in the front? One locker anyway....