April 1st

teknodestrukto

It's gonna be a mess. The Weatherman said it's going to be raining in the morning and will get worse in the afternoon. I'm thinking of doing Rattlesnake in the suburban. I wasn't able to get the Cherokee registered today:mad2: Anybody still going despite the weather?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
teknodestrukto said:
It's gonna be a mess. The Weatherman said it's going to be raining in the morning and will get worse in the afternoon. I'm thinking of doing Rattlesnake in the suburban. I wasn't able to get the Cherokee registered today:mad2: Anybody still going despite the weather?
I think I might pass.... Between the weather and the 9am meeting time...:eek:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
according to the weather idiots, the earlier the better. It's supposed to cloud up and rain early afternoon and then Sunday be fairly nice.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I wouldn't mind going around noon or 2... Of course the weather will probably be bad, but I have things that I should do around here - like work on axles so I can get them shipped out.

teknodestrukto

Is everyone out? I'm heading down after 10 a.m. (My wife says so...:eek: ) So I hope to see someone down there who can show me the trail...See ya there.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Well ok I guess I may head out there around 11 then since the weather is supposed to be bad and everyone is bailing. I will post up later.

Last edited:

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
if anybody wants to go this afternoon call me. i am loaded and ready to go. i would like to be out there around 2 or 3 this afternoon but dont want to go alone.

Jeremy, 870-3478.

anybody, hello, lets go get muddy.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
EKSJAE said:
if anybody wants to go this afternoon call me. i am loaded and ready to go. i would like to be out there around 2 or 3 this afternoon but dont want to go alone.

Jeremy, 870-3478.

anybody, hello, lets go get muddy.
:-\

teknodestrukto

It wasn't too bad. I didn't know where I was going and didn't go far enough but I had some fun with my boys in the mud anyway. It was raining so hard as I drove through SLC that the sub was clean by the time I got home...