are you people awake?? no super dale thread??

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
waynehartwig said:
I find that hard to believe... I bet 'nobody' would see it.... ;)
I bet somebody would, and blame it on the whole offroad community, then sponsor a new anti-gun bill in congress.... maybe.

JeeperG

What ever happened to that superdellsucks.com website anyway.

Here we go ;)

superken_sm.jpg

Last edited:
M

muddyjeep

That guy is a complete A$$ I met him once and he is so rude Just a real jerk of a guy that never grew up

Bone Down

I seen it and it was not nearly as distracting as many say (just look away and watch where you are going)

The guy is very rude unless there is a camera stuck in his face.

He thrives on pushing the laws to the limit and hates Draper police due to his confrontation that resulted from him speeding through a neighborhood.

He will not go away until he is either broke or dies during one of his stunts.

StrobeNGH

no user title
Bone Down said:
He will not go away until he is either broke or dies during one of his stunts.
I thought he was broke . . . didn't Totally Awesome go under?

And there might be another way to get rid of him:

On the KSL comment boards Super Dell sarcastically states: "Perhaps those signs in Vegas with millions of blinking lights should be the only ones sited for traffic accidents. Come on people use your brains. I was not even close to fast moving traffic, nor was I a danger to anyone and trying to claim I'm a hazard just because I look cool is just plain silly. Once again the satan worshipping media makes a mountain out of a mole hill."

Someone should have him committed . . . 'satan worshipping media . . .' dude.:rolleyes:

XJchic

Yep, I have a problem with that guy. Greenjeep and I took him out wheeling one day when he was visiting Moab (I KNOW, on purpose, what were we THINKING?!) and he was all over the trail in his Hummer. The ignorance just oozes from this guy. He definitely has issues.

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
i couldnt believe the ksl interview when he was telling how great he was, what a super guy he was.... "super dale" is the nicest guy on the planet..

give me a break